Thursday, May 03, 2018

Wonder Quotes

I found this in a teachers classroom


From what I can gather the students change it every day to a new quote which I thought was cool.

I was wondering for a while how the students come up with all these quotes... I just assumed the teacher had bookmarked a quote website and somehow the students don't spend forever on it looking for the perfect one.

But at the end of the day I saw a student taking a quote out of this book


Basically, it has a quote for every day of the year.

I have no idea if the students were actually writing down the quotes for the day we were on (or maybe one nearby because they would miss a bunch of quotes over summer, Christmas, spring break, and weekends).

I just thought it was a cool idea that would be good at any grade level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...