Monday, May 07, 2018

Substitute Teacher Blog Spotlight

Okay, this one isn't a substitute teacher blog but I came across it while searching for some substitute teacher blogs and I thought it would be good to share.

4 Tips to Maintain Your Sanity as a Substitute Teacher is exactly what it's saying it will give you... 4 tips (no more and no less) to help you out while you substitute teach. It also includes some good stories that may make you feel a little better about some of the substitute teaching experiences you've had.

In case you've missed it here was March's and April's spotlights

Want a shout out for your lovely blog on here? Contact me! I only do one a month but I would love to acknowledge your blog one month soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...