Thursday, April 19, 2018

Things that are bad luck

I overheard some of my students talking about things that are bad luck:

"Have you heard about the one about stepping on a crack"
"Well I know black cats are bad luck"
"I know for a fact that breaking a mirror will give you 5 whole years of bad luck... most people think it's another number but I know that it's 5."

For the record... I don't believe in any kind of luck (good or bad).  Sometimes good things happen  and sometimes not so great things happen to you but I'm quite certain that you breaking a mirror isn't a part of it... much like all those times you stepped on a crack and your mom's back was just fine.  But I do my best to avoid those crack as a kid... you bet I did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...