Saturday, February 17, 2018

This Week At School

This week at school I...

- was outside of the city for work

- taught students about fractions (specifically equivalent fractions for the purpose of ordering them from least to greatest). I don't mind teaching it now that I understand it... but I can definitely understand the frustrations of students because I remember fractions not making a bit of sense when I was their age. 

- played some badminton

- watched some CNN 10 (formerly Student News

- Made some Valentines boxes 

valentine boxes
The kids made these boxes in their family groups which in most schools would mean a smaller group of students that likely aren't related.  This however was the colony school so I asked them if "family groups" meant their actual siblings... and folks, on the colony a family group is actually their family!

- Played some bench ball

- I also returned to that classroom and got a shot of that window that I took a couple of weeks ago during the storm... this wasn't a very nice day but you can easily see the buildings in the back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...