Saturday, January 13, 2018

This Week At School

What I once again expected would have been a slower week back to work (what with it being the first week back for students and all) was actually a full week for myself. I worked every day in the same classroom this week.

I wasn't sure if there was going to be a sub plan for myself (and if I'm being honest I really didn't expect one) So.. a lot of stuff from years past became part of my lessons for the week

We did January's math poster, sudokus, and math games in math class

Math by the Month
We had a TUSC meeting

We did some Hot Chocolate art, poems, descriptive writing about our perfect cup of hot chocolate, and experiments to test what the perfect temperature to drink hot chocolate is.

Descriptive Writing

Hot Chocolate Art

Science Experiment

As you can see our results for what the perfect temperature to drink hot chocolate was inconclusive.

Hope everyone had a great first week back from break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...