Saturday, December 09, 2017

This Week At School

Not much happened this week... I'm not even sure why the teacher that I was in for one of the days this week even really required a substitute. I didn't have a class of my own and was to just offer support to a few classes throughout the day. Needless to say, it was a pretty easy day.

But the most exciting thing to happen this week was that I got to go substitute teach at the school my husband went to growing up! I was told promises of carpeted floors, no real gymnasium, and just two classrooms and well the school didn't disappoint.  I had a grand total of 10 students in my class too!
In other news... I spotted this book in a classroom this week.
Home Alone - The book


Now we have the movie AND the book to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...