Saturday, December 02, 2017

This Week At School

It was a less busy week this week however...
-  Over the course of the week I covered teaching every grade from grade 1-8 (one of them was at the colony school so that pretty well covered all the grades in one day but I did work other days as well!)
-  Every day I worked in a multi grade classroom this week
-  One day we played lots of math games (they actually begged me to play SNAKE... so we did) 
-  Books I read from include "Where the Red Fern Grows" and "A Perfect Day"

A Perfect Day

-  I left my name and number for one teacher this week (in the hopes that maybe she'll book me to return again sometime - although I find in this particular division teachers rarely put in requests so who knows).... all the other classrooms I had already been in before so one could say that it was a good week of work ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...