Monday, November 27, 2017

French Classroom No More


Can you believe this was the classroom I was teaching in last year?  I was teaching in my old classroom the other week and I got to get a look at the new room.  They actually took down a wall that was where my whiteboard would have been to make one giant classroom (most classrooms in this school are already this size... very lucky!).  So the way I took the picture I would have been standing in the room next to mine last year looking towards my French room (where the blue bulletin board is would have been where I had my desk).  Definitely looks much larger and spacious now!  But anything would look better than how my room was left at the end of the year 
Remember this...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...