Friday, August 18, 2017

Remember when....

Remember when I thought I would definitely be able to manage my half time teaching position and post here at the same time?  Remember how that didn't happen at all?

*crickets*... is anyone still here??


Well guess what folks!?!  I'm back on the subbing lists as of right now (but maybe, just maybe the right position for me will still come up before the school year starts... we've still got just over 2 weeks to go after all)!  But even if that right job doesn't come up I'm excited for my triumphant return to subbing.  

What's coming down the pipe on this lovely blog?  
I've got pictures of my French classroom!
I've got lots of art ideas!
And hopefully once I start subbing I'll have some wonderfully hilarious stories to share!
Stay tuned... stuff is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...