Friday, November 27, 2015

5 things I'm thankful for

T'is the season of recognizing that a lot of us are very blessed. I know I am. Although I celebrated Thanksgiving over a month ago (because I'm Canadian) I thought I would write this up for the American Thanksgiving instead (since most of my readers are from there anyways).


I'm linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching today for this post.

So, in no particular order



1.

This guy.



He is nice and awesome and sometimes he buys me flowers just because. And girls, we should all be so lucky to have someone in our lives that buys us flowers just because.

2.

My Place.




I love my condo and I love that I got it all on my own. I'm so fortunate to be able to find work and earn enough to buy this place.
Yes, the lighting is bad... it happens when you take the picture after you get home from work.

3. 

 My Friends.



These girls are wonderful. Sometimes we give each other scarves for Christmas.

4. 

 Food.


I'm also very fortunate to always have food in my fridge. I'm so fortunate that sometimes I have too much food in my fridge and it goes bad.  

5. 

My job. 

I may not have a classroom of my own this year but I still love my job. I'm thankful that I was able to work every single day last month.

I'm also thankful for my parents, my sisters (who are in the group of girls I called my friends), and the rest of my extended family, my boyfriends family, a warm house, a comfy bed, my slow cooker, warm showers, warm hugs, my lifegroup, snow (even though the cold comes with it), hot chocolate, cookies, my car, Christmas, my church, my pastor, a good book to read, frozen pizzas that are on sale (because sometimes a girl just doesn't want to cook), and anything else that's on sale... the list could go on and on.  I'm just really thankful!

What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Your thankful list made me smile. You seem like the kind of person who celebrates Thanksgiving EVERY day! I'm thankful for more than I could possibly list! Have a great week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...