Thursday, April 30, 2015

Questions About ME!

Here is the third (and final) installment on the questions I've gotten over the past couple of months.  
Aren't we all just a nosey bunch wanting to know more about yours truly.  

So without further ado.. some questions (and answers) about me!

Where do you live?

I don't recall how much information I've given out on this lovely blog of mine so I'm just going to stick with Canada, I live in Canada. We get snow and we get summer and we even get spring and fall (currently it's spring). It's kind of a fantastic place and you should visit it sometime.

Sidenote: Because I live in Canada a lot of the stuff that is in regards to curriculum taught is going to be Canadian stuff. I'm assuming it's the same thing in the states - every province here has their own standards so I would think every state does too.


How old are you?

I'm 29.


Do you take your summers off?

Last year I did and this year I likely will as well (only because I worked full years these last 2 years). When I substitute taught I usually found some kind of employment for over the summer (the last summer I worked I was a nanny).


You say you are a Christian in your profile. Would you ever (or have you ever) taught in a private school.

I have not ever taught in a private school. However, I have had interviews at them and am open to the idea of teaching at one. At my current school we do opening religious exercises that I help lead... basically it is The Lord's Prayer and a short devotional.


Are you single?

I am sorry but I am not (I'm actually not really sorry).


How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Hmm... this is a tricky one. Based on this question it sounds like woodchucks do not normally chuck wood, however, in this case the woodchuck could chuck it. So I'm going to go ahead and say a lot... if a woodchuck could chuck wood it would chuck a lot.

And there you have it!

My first installment of all of this was Questions on Substitute Teaching
And my second was Questions on Teaching

If I missed anything in any of these 3 just send me an email or leave a comment.
I promise to email you back if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...