Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Almost There

These photos have been making the rounds on Facebook (and maybe other social networking sites as well)



I'm definitely feeling a little (okay, a lot) worn out lately (so the purple minion and the 2nd owl).  
I'm losing sleep
I'm worried about assessments
I'm feeling like no matter how much thought I put into a lesson it won't be enough
 (it never is when you teach grade 8)

But today when venting to some friends I told them that I didn't want to think of this last month as "I just have to survive" but would rather enjoy it.  

Hopefully I can find a way to enjoy these last few weeks with my grade 8's 
... and in case you are worried that I'm not finding a way to enjoy my time with my grade 4's... don't be worried.. I often enjoy my time with them.  They are actually wonderful (substitutes tell me they are) and as a bonus I'll get to teach some of them again next year!

Anywho, I'm the praying kind (and as are many of my friends) so my request?  
Prayers for patience

So, what are your tricks to making the most of the last few weeks of school (we aren't finished school until the end of June here so I've got time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...