Sunday, March 09, 2014

What I Wore

I realized today that I hadn't done one of these in a couple weeks.  That's probably because I am running out of clothes to wear!

By Friday I wasn't feeling all that great and was so done with stupid winter (we had a snow day the day before which meant that a bunch of snow came with that snow day)
To embrace my hatred for winter and to help urge on spring I wore some spring colours!

I apparently also thought that with all the new snow it would be a great day to wear runners!
My secret test was to see if I got any compliments on them... I often get compliments when I wear my Puma's... apparently it is just the Puma's that my students love because no one bothered to notice these runners.
Ah well... dully noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...