Friday, February 07, 2014

What I Wore


Don't worry... I wore a 2nd boot this day!

I love, love, LOVE this dress.
And no; love is not to strong of a word to use when it comes to this super cute in summer, fall, AND winter dress (I haven't owned it through a spring yet).

I had to do some quick mending of the dress this morning (there is a tie in the back that somehow broke off one side... it isn't super important but I figured I would fix it then instead of leaving it and forgetting about it).
The cardigan is orange.. I debated between orange, pink, and blue before deciding that even though orange looked a little fallish that it was the best option.
Confession: the cardigan was only $5 at Target!

The boots?
You may recall this post where I stated I didn't care for any of my boots.  Well that was actually a lie because I have a pair of black ones I don't mind.  These ones are new though.  I've wanted brown boots for at least a year and I finally got some!  I'm a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...