Sunday, June 30, 2013

This Week At School

This will be my last "This Week At School" post until September.  
Kind of sad.
Kind of glad (hey, it means it's summer!)

Anywho, this week at school I...

Only worked 2 half days (which is actually REALLY good considering it is the last week of school)
Ate ice cream sandwiches in the staffroom with the EA's.
I had some drama classes
I sorted a ton of music on my preps.
Honestly, I didn't do much.

So enjoy some pictures instead!

Spotted this in a classroom and still have no idea why or what it is.

the kinders have some butterflies to release!

The kinders were still working their way through the alphabet.  V is for vine.  

They got 2 letters done on my watch!

You might remember square bear and rectangle cow.  Meet oval rabbit.  I didn't do this with them but spotted it in the room.

The other week at school I didn't have such a great class.  At the end of the day one of the girls gave this card to me.

painting from kindergarten!


proof that I sorted music!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...