Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last Day

Yesterday was officially my last day of subbing for this school year!  

I don't have much to say 

except...


One of the teachers at the school I was at was retiring and I guess they were going to have some kind of party for her and the choir was going to sing this song.

Anywho, whether you are a teacher with a classroom of your own, substitute teacher, educational assistant, or principal I am sure we have all made some kind of a difference this year!

Have a fabulous summer break!
Let's get rested up for September!
or... the rest of you can I'm switching gears to part time nannying this summer.

Also, no one panic.  The blog posts will keep coming.  
I've got stories to last a life time (or at least enough to get me through the summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...